Should you call your Emergency Dentist Palm Beach Gardens? Is it okay to interrupt their holiday vacation or wake them in the middle of their sleep? Yes, you can, and you should as long as it’s considered a dental emergency.
How to Know If It’s A Dental Emergency?
Not all dental problems are regarded as an emergency. In order to know if what you are experiencing needs a visit to a general dentist or an emergency dentist, answer the following questions:
- Are you in a lot of pain? When pain becomes so severe then you need to see an emergency dentist right away.
- Did you lose a tooth? An emergency dentist will be able to save it before you lose it completely.
- Are your teeth loose? If you’re an adult and you have loose teeth, you need to see an emergency dentist as soon as possible because adults shouldn’t be experiencing loose teeth.
- Do you have a mouth infection? This kind of problem should not wait.
- Is there bleeding in your mouth? If the bleeding does not stop, it’s time to see your emergency dentist.
What’s Not Considered A Dental Emergency?
If the dental problem can wait until regular office hours, then that is not an emergency case but when a problem appears critical and waiting for another day can only make it even worse then you need to act smart and call your emergency dentist right away. An example would be a cracked tooth. This can be considered an emergency if the fracture is causing you severe pain or if it has left sharp pieces in your mouth. Otherwise, if it doesn’t hurt, wait until your dentist is in his clinic. When you are experiencing a toothache, but the pain is tolerable, and you don’t’ have any signs of an infection like high fever and swelling then that can wait too.
Should You Call Your Emergency Dentist?
You should call them if you answer yes to the previous questions. Don’t hesitate to call an emergency dentist if the problem is serious.
Looking for an Emergency Dentist Palm Beach Gardens?
An Emergency Dentist Palm Beach Gardens can fix any problem before it gets worse. At Gardens Family Dentistry, we will take good care of you. Call us today for an appointment.